It was so exciting to move to a new place in the start of a new year, actually a new decade!!
Things were going to change (for GOOD… na BETTER… nahhh.. for the BEST!!!)
I had decided to change the Company I work for, city I live in and the work that I do.
Moving from Development to Performance Testing CoE…
in short… “There was a lot of excitement in store”
But… all had to start with a small bump in my health… 1st week was not over and I felt home sick!!! I was not liking Pune, inspite of its wonderful climate! But things eased out as I returned from home over my 1st weekend.
I moved from Cognizant guest house to a rented place… Where my roomies share the same tastes and wavelenght :-D
I got adjusted to the lifestyle (and more important food of our canteen!!! :-P )
The experince (err… experiment) with new city, new company new work in the new year is proving to be exciting and more important… educative!
Things were going to change (for GOOD… na BETTER… nahhh.. for the BEST!!!)
I had decided to change the Company I work for, city I live in and the work that I do.
Moving from Development to Performance Testing CoE…
in short… “There was a lot of excitement in store”
But… all had to start with a small bump in my health… 1st week was not over and I felt home sick!!! I was not liking Pune, inspite of its wonderful climate! But things eased out as I returned from home over my 1st weekend.
I moved from Cognizant guest house to a rented place… Where my roomies share the same tastes and wavelenght :-D
I got adjusted to the lifestyle (and more important food of our canteen!!! :-P )
The experince (err… experiment) with new city, new company new work in the new year is proving to be exciting and more important… educative!
Comments
Post a Comment